They certainly were what I heard the first time I bothered to echo them to 1 of my prospective clients.

Obviously, all my clever “marketing speak” had failed to really narrow down the fact that what I was trying to communicate wasn't merely a shopping cart application application.

My prospect, a middle-aged man, trying to build an internet site to market his rental properties was confused why I would be talking to him about a thing that sounded like an ecommerce store. He was trying to build a blog and an internet site to locate and attract people to rent his properties from him.

Obviously, the term “Digital Storefront” had failed to hit its mark.

But time and again, at Champions of the Web we are still utilizing the phrase. We don't build Websites, we build Digital Storefronts .

So why the differentiation? Are we focused on ecommerce alone and not interested in working together with other web projects? Obviously not since the majority of our clients are now in industries outside building shopping carts.

What is the Digital Storefronts Course About?

So what's with the "storefronts" concept?

Here's how it works...

The course is basically an on the web video series, that aims to show users how to build a nearby lead generation business.

It covers the method of generating local service leads online, by building little websites (or digital storefronts) and then sending these contributes to business owners that are looking for more customers.

Along with covering how to generate these leads, the course also aims to teach you getting these business owners to agree to cover you for the leads you send them (not always a straightforward task).

So that's the hype...Let's learn when it delivers on which it promises.

So what is a Digital Storefront?

The basic answer is that it's your website. Or your “web presence”, more accurately. A Digital Storefront is the electronic representation of your business. It is the cornerstone of your brand. Much like in the event that you owned a retail property or office, people would begin to see the sign out front, notice the area that you are located in. Notice the cracks in the sidewalk while they entered from the parking lot. See if there is any graffiti on the front window while they enter. They'd notice if you'd dusted, or if any office was coated with hustle and bustle of the years, forming a slim white layer across all the books and furniture. They'd notice the arrangement of the waiting room and the cheesy hold music you chose to play while they wait to speak with you.

An electronic digital storefront is the electronic representation of your business. When people visit your website they notice the exact same things. Is the website new and clean? Updated with the latest information or does it host stale pricing for products and services you do not offer anymore?

We chose to change the terminology since the paradigm had to shift. We wanted people to understand and respect the ability that the website has for the facial skin of these organization.

How Much Does Digital Storefronts Cost?

You're probably wondering how much the Digital Storefronts course is gonna set you back.

All in, you're considering $5K to have you through the door.

This provides you with use of the training platform, in addition to the private Facebook group.

Now let's be clear…

I don't have trouble dropping $5K on a course. 

In-fact I'd go so far as to state that the courses I've dropped $5K+ on (there have been a few), have been the courses that have added the most value to my online skillset.

I'm a huge believer that the one thing successful people do is model other successful people. 

Put simply, they find someone that has already achieved what they would like to achieve, and then discover a way to examine their process.

In my own case, it has been by paying to understand the skill or process I do want to acquire, which can be essentially what I've done when I've paid for these courses.

So I would never let a $5K cost put me off, particularly if I'm going to understand a skill that could earn me 100X that in return.

Does which means that you ought to spend $5K on Cory's Digital Storefronts course?

Keep reading to locate out.

CONCLUSION

So now that I've dived into the course and dropped several truth bombs about Cory, let's cut to the chase.

I suppose the question you may well be wondering is whether or not I would recommend that you get the Digital Storefronts course, right?

So in case you?….probably not!

Here's why...

Sure the Digital Storefronts course is a decent course that covers the area lead generation business design in enough detail to get started, but is that enough?

At the conclusion of your day, Cory's course is only a rehashed version of the main one he had, and the one that he learnt everything from.

Only thing is, Cory doesn't have the exact same experience that the crew from one other course do, and he doesn't get anywhere near the exact same results they do https://ggmoneyonline.com/digital-storefronts/.

This means that for me, the information he shares in his course is pretty limited and very high level.

In other words...it lacks the killer in-depth content that one other course offers through its weekly knowledge sharing.

Along with that, the way he was approaching fellow students in this other group to test and sell them their own services and products is kinda shady in the event that you ask me...

My advice...check out the course I had when I was learning lead generation.

Comments